- Get a FREE $50 in-store Credit when you book your opening with PoolsHQ at our retail store! 520 High St. Carleton Place
- Remove all winterizing plugs and gizmos.
- Re-install all applicable pool fixtures, ladders, filters, pressure gauge, diving board, return jets, and lights.
- Prime, start up , and remove air from pool circulation equipment.
- Visual inspection to ensure that all components are functioning properly, check for external leaks.
- INCLUDES the supply and application of a deluxe chemical kit with Concentrated Shock, Algaecide (Value $49.99, treats up to 80,000l.)
- Does not include scooping debris from the bottom of the pool, we can book additional time for this if required. Please call 613-250-8082 The purpose of an opening is to get the pool circulating, if the pool is green, it will take chemicals, cleanings, and time to clear up!
Store policies, Terms & Conditions